Double Helix LLC (“Double-Helix”) maintains the double-helix.com website as a service to the Internet community. The double-helix.com website (the “Website”) has been designed to provide general information about Double-Helix services and service offerings.
As a condition of your use of the Website, you will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You are prohibited from violating, or attempting to violate the security or availability of this Website.
In using this Website, you agree not to:
- circumvent or attempt to circumvent any security measures of the Website;
- attempt to obtain personal information, or collect information about users of the Website;
- reverse engineer or otherwise attempting to discover the source code of any portion of the Website;
- interfere with the operation of the Website or any user’s enjoyment of the Website, including by: (a) uploading or otherwise any disseminating virus, adware, spyware, worm, or other malicious code; (b) interfering with or disrupting any network, equipment, or server;
- violate, or encourage others to violate, any right of a third party, including by infringing or misappropriating any third party intellectual property right;
- post, upload, or distribute any content that is unlawful, defamatory, libelous, inaccurate, or that a reasonable person could deem to be objectionable, profane, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, hateful, or otherwise inappropriate;
- manipulate or otherwise display the Website by using framing, mirroring or similar navigational technology; or
Privacy and Personal Information
ALL CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, DOUBLE-HELIX DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Double-Helix makes no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of any content available through this Website. You are responsible for verifying any information before relying on it. Use of the Website and the content available on the Website is at your sole risk. Double-Helix makes no representations or warranties that use of the Website will be uninterrupted, free of malware, or error-free. You are responsible for taking all necessary precautions to ensure that any content you obtain from the Website is free of viruses or other malware.
Termination of Use
We reserve the right to modify the Website at any time (including by limiting or discontinuing certain features of the Website) without notice to you. We will have no liability whatsoever on account of any change to the Website or any suspension or termination of your access to or use of the Website.
Links to Other Materials or Sites
To the extent Double-Helix provides information from, or links or references to, websites operated by third parties, Double-Helix does not monitor or investigate such websites and is not responsible for the content, functionality, or practices of such websites. Inclusion of links to third party websites does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by Double-Helix. If you decide to access these third party websites, you do so at your own risk. You agree that Double-Helix has no liability for any damage or loss of any type that is a result of your use of a third party website.
You may contact us by sending correspondence to Double Helix LLC 1296 Mayette Ave. San Jose, CA 95125 or emailing [email protected]
Last Updated: December 30, 2017